E-commerce platform for Australia’s leading Digital Health Software Development Company
Global Health is one of Australia's longest established and most experienced developers of software applications for the Healthcare industry. Global health applications are built to maximize connectivity across the healthcare sector covering the clinical, business and consumer. Listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX:GLH). Global Health Limited is head-quartered in Melbourne. It is the single technology partner for healthcare providers that share their vision of Connecting Clinicians and Consumers.
To enrich their user experience, Global Health decided to restructure and redesign their existing site. The client has extended the product details and e-commerce functionality to include purchase online. Other salient features like Shop, Infographic were also added.
- Create and implement new form and style globally
- Remove background colours
- Button style change – Remove envelop icons
- Consolidate font usage
- Bring in branding colours as appropriate
- Redo templates for all pages to follow primary style
- Redo Contact Us page as per brief
- Individual Product New template
- Fix redirect and back glitch
- Extend e-commerce functionality
- Creating the product portfolio representation
- Enhancing user experience by redesigning the website and the store pages
- Providing easy navigation paths for the users
- Redesigned Navigation: Rebuilt the information architecture and content tree to simplify the navigation, thereby enhancing the user experience. The redesign made it easy for users to find the appropriate content without having to clicking around much. The redesign included design and build new store home page and product, slider, restyled search page, and a restyled forum page.
- E-Commerce Module: Customized the e-commerce module for displaying the products using the ‘shop’ module. Base price and tax calculations for each product were managed from the single price input by the product manager. The checkout process and the shopping cart are customized for the customer need including payment gateway integration with WePay. They also extended the standard discount feature as per the client’s business rules.
The redesign of the visual identity is aimed at bringing the company’s website to have a modern look and feel and make it contemporary. In addition, the revised navigation and product portfolio are aimed at improving the awareness of users to all the products that the company is offering. This, coupled with the e-commerce functionality, enabled them to convert more users than they would have otherwise.
Key criteria for selecting Kentico
- Intuitive and Powerful Content Management Features
- Powerful API, seamless integration with third party systems and ability to extend the CMS functionality to implement business rules
- Enterprise features and affordable price
Visit http://www.global-health.com/ for more information.