Booking Reservation Module For a Leading Hospitality Company
This project is to develop a booking reservation module allowing the participants to reserve a hotel room from the website. It was developed for non-profitable organization. In the last release, a major implementation i.e. reservation module has been released. This includes creation of hotels, reservation calendar, holiday calendar. Ability to see the bookings and not allowing the bookings on certain days and this is purely configurable by the admin of the site
Goals & Challenges
To achieve their goals, client has come up with specific objectives and laid down a road map.
- For booking reservation, there were many business rules validated before the booking is created. For e.g.
1. Reservation can be made only after 48 hours window period from today’s date
2. Maximum only one reservation per day. If a morning time is selected, the afternoon time slot will never be available. If an afternoon time slot is selected, the morning time slot will never be available. Below are the slots
- Morning projects will be from 8:00am -12:00pm
- Afternoon projects will be from 12:00pm - 4:00pm
3. Maximum of 6 participants per booking
- Authorize.Net gateway for payment processing
- Viewing payment details
- Sending Email up on reservation confirmation
- Booking reservation number is generated based on the following
- Tracking of participant’s user journey and export the following reports to excel.
- Booking Abandons
- Booking Completions
Client chooses Ray Business Technologies (RBT) to address their specific needs to achieve their goals and compete among competitors. RBT has developed several Kentico applications and has experience in developing booking module and the payment gateway.
The Client has been benefitted by deploying RBT as below:
- Experience in building booking engines
- Booking module is helping to provide better visibility to the Staff and as well for the planning
- Experience in Payment Gateway integrations
- Can Support in upgrading from Kentico 10 to Kentico 12 latest version.
- Experience in integrating third party calendars to Kentico
About Ray Business Technologies
Ray Business Technologies Private Limited is a Global Information Technology (IT) Services and Solutions company. We are a CMMI Level 3 company, providing cutting-edge IT Solutions to Enterprises worldwide, enabling them to utilize available resources effectively and manage the operations. Our excellent team of Technology Professionals work with enterprise clients in North America, Latin America, Australia, Europe, Middle East and Asia.