Powerful Data Migration Tools, Easily Maintainable Document Management System, User Friendly and Flexible Content Management for the World’s Leading Self-Regulatory Professional Body
Our Client is a subsidiary of the world’s leading self-regulatory professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property, construction and associated environment issues. ALSA global accrediting body for over 600 built environment courses of reputed institutions across the world.
Our Client project was a CMS application to publish the content of academic information. This application enables the target audience to view details about school programs, news, faculty, admissions and placements. End users can register for academic year admissions and even can interact with client through ‘Live chat’ to get instant information.
Our Client was looking for an application where the content that is being displayed on the website should be easily manageable (publish, edit and delete) by the back end user. Along with this, application needs to support analytics to track the performance of website
The application needed to be developed in short duration and was mobile, tablets and other handheld devices’ friendly.
Ray Business Technologies reviewed the business requirements of the application and after several brainstorming sessions, Raybiztech proposed Kentico CMS for implementing the client application where all the content management will be done. Kentico Enterprise CMS is a leading provider of Content Management Solution, empowering enterprises to quickly build and deploy Internet Solutions.
Key Solutions Elements:
- End user should be able to view and search the published content which includes news, programs, faculty, admissions and placements.
- User should be able to register for the admission.
- User can chat with client through ‘Live chat’. If the admin is not available user can leave a message.
- Contact us’ page
- Share on Social media’
- Newsletter subscription
- Implementation of Customized carousel in the home page
- Analytics tool implementation to track the campaign based performance.
- Content editor for the admin to manage the content
- The analytics are outsourced to a third party vendor with PHP based webservices that tracked web page hits. Analytics are also being tracked using Google analytics.
- The site had to be responsive with support for tablets and mobiles.
- Custom code has been used behind biz forms to track the hits within Kentico and update the PHP based services with new hits.
- Media queries are used to form the HTML so as to support tablets and mobiles.
Key criteria for selecting Kentico CMS
- Faster development—we could build the site faster with fewer resources
- Kentico CMS 8.0 offers all of the required modules with better integrations compared to other CMS' on the market.
- Easily maintainable content management system.
- Content staging option while working with different versions of the hosted site.
- Easily maintainable document management system with workflows.
- Readily available REST services on the Kentico CMS
- User friendly and flexible content management
- Powerful data migration tools
- Easily maintainable document management system