Improved Email & Drip Marketing Capabilities, Flexible Integration With Existing Third-Party Systems for a Car Rental Marketplace
Our client is a global network of Car Rentals & Passenger Transport service providers, enabling them to reach out to customers directly without having to deal with brokers and agencies. Client provides a platform for Travel & Transport Service Providers viz. Car Rentals, Limousines, Cab companies to sell/distribute their services directly to travelers avoiding middlemen, agents and brokers. Apart from getting direct bookings from customers, the member service providers shall be able to run sales and marketing campaigns/promotions through the website and use customer support tools for servicing customers.
Social media technologies employed on the platform enable service providers to build network with other service providers for sourcing outbound/inbound business from various parts of the world.
Founded in 2013, Our client is a Car Rental Marketplace, offering to sell/distribute car hire services for customers directly from trusted regional & international car rental brands. Developed to empower the traveler with instant booking services and comprehensive options website offers a range of best services and round-the-clock customer support.
Client wanted to have an online portal which allows booking of auto rentals, categorizing them based on country, allowing service providers and users to register, access hot deals, search, blogs, e-mail support, authentication with Active directory, Access control mechanism based on service provider & user data table fields.
Furthermore, they wanted pages like About Us, Terms & Conditions, Advertisers, Press Releases, Careers, Partners, Write a Review, Site Map and Contact Us.
- Maintaining data of service providers
- Fetching results without time lag
- Communicating with database, server and responding to XML services/web services accordingly
- Fetching hot deals depending upon recently updated least price
- Displaying of service providers addresses when location is selected
- Depending upon IP address conversion of currencies
- Validation of prices during checkout
- Displaying location specific maps depending upon latitude and longitude
- Maintaining the reviews and crediting the service provider accordingly
Data is maintained depending on service provider type
- Account holders: The data for this type of service providers is maintained in our data base by using Kentico CMS.
- XML Service Providers: A web request is generated on fly for all the registered xml service providers. Response is received in xml format for the request.
Distinct parameters are taken into consideration to reduce time lag and report the results.
Query runs in data base for available records and at the same point fetches result from web services based on available XML service. The fetched results are shown in increasing order depending upon the deal price and nearest service provider’s location.
Hot deals retrieval
Hot deals in home page are being retrieved based on user IP location and least price deals would be shown first in increasing order. Internally a search query runs to locate the address based on the city selected. Similarly based on the users geographical IP address currency would be detected and conversion of currency is performed using an API.
Book now validations
These charges are cached, once user selects an add-on through ajax call data is retrieved.
Reviews are saved in the data base and ratings are given to service providers based upon the average of all reviews saved in data base.
The website is more focused, easy to understand, efficient and clearly interprets the website focus to enable user to select the best car rental. The architecture of the site accommodates the vast amount of content effortlessly, making the site incredibly easy to search. The powerful and feature rich CMS has enhanced the website with its flexibility to integrate with Car Rental Companies.
RBT helped to get unmatched features, mainly;
- Easily define and execute marketing strategies with automation module
- E-mail marketing
- Drip marketing
- Portal engine integration
- Users Management
- Online forms
- Search and Advanced Search
- Web analytics
- Lead scoring
- Analyze real-time results with campaign management
- A/B and multivariate testing
- Content Personalization
- Integrate with existing third-party CRM or ERP systems
"RBT built the website from concept stage and played an active role in our product development. Their leadership always encourages new ideas and walks extra mile to deliver high quality product. They have extraordinary work culture and understands requirements of a start-up like ours."
V Chandra Moulli
Founder & CEO