Online Accommodations & Travel Booking Solution for Asia Pacific’s Travel & Hospitality Client
Project Summary:Founded in 1978, Client has built a deep knowledge of their members and an unrelenting commitment to providing Classic members with year round access to affordable family holidays in Australia, New Zealand and across the world.
Client want to have an online portal which allows booking of holidays, world map with all resorts information (resorts, holiday exchange, options resorts, cruise regions), explore resorts based on country/state/city, allowing members to log-in, access resorts details, search, individual resort pages with full list of facilities, image galleries and video galleries, holidays and members yearly counters, e-mail support, holiday enquiry, gift voucher redemption, quiz and trip advisor.
- Maintaining data of world-wide resorts
- Responsive framework using bind tuning theme
- Fetching results without time lag
- Communicating with database, and displaying Classic resorts, holiday exchange, options resorts and cruise resorts information on world map with pins on and off feature
- Fetching members and holidays yearly count from centralized database
- Filtering resorts based on city, state and country
- Displaying auto-play video sliders without time lag
- Displaying location specific maps depending upon resort location
- Maintaining the enquiry and gift voucher details accordingly
- Building complete site using widgets
Ray Business Technologies reviewed the business requirements of the application proposed Kentico CMS for implementing the application where all the content management will be done. Kentico Enterprise CMS is a leading provider of Content Management Solution, empowering enterprises to quickly build and deploy Internet Solutions.
Recognized the shift towards touch devices and could see the value in a responsive design approach to the new website. Kentico 8.2 allowed Ray Business Technologies to easily implement this approach, making things easier rather than getting in the way. The result is a 100% responsive site that works across all mobile devices including being optimized for tablets of all sizes.
Benefits / Business Case:
- User friendly navigation across the application
- World-wide resorts information based on Geographical locations
- Allowing users to enquire holidays, gift voucher redemption and email support
- Responsive design that works across all mobile devices, tablets, laptop and desktops
- Allowing users to easily search across the site
Results:Website is more focused with its interactive responsive design, easy to understand, efficient and clearly interprets the website focus to enable members to choose the resorts. The architecture of the site accommodates the vast amount of content effortlessly, making the site incredibly easy to search. The new website increased level of visitors and member’s engagement on the site.
Key criteria for selecting Kentico CMS:
- Faster development—we could build the site faster with fewer resources
- Kentico CMS 8.2 offers all of the required modules with better integrations compared to other CMS' on the market
- Easily maintainable content management system
- Content staging option while working with different versions of the hosted site
- Easily maintainable document management system with workflows
- Easily maintainable document management system