Helping leading USA-based agricultural Co-operative to enable retailers to participate in emerging markets and sustainably produced commodities!
Client OverviewClient is an American member-owned agricultural cooperative based in the Minneapolis-St. Paul suburb of Arden Hills, Minnesota, United States, focusing on the Agriculture, Animal Feeds and dairy industry.
Project SummaryThe Leading Farmer driven ag is a talented, diverse group of individuals coming together to drive change. Client offers a range of sustainability and stewardship solutions for Farmers in USA.
Over 1,900 farmers put their trust in the client network to help them advance and accelerate stewardship on 29,000 fields.
As our client’s farmer, one can join a network of like-minded farmers, leading the way in sustainability. By working with client and local ag retailer, farmer will gain deeper insights into their operation that will help them participate in emerging markets like carbon, other ecosystem services markets, and sustainably produced commodities.
This partnership comes with access to countless benefits. By becoming a client retailer, one will gain deeper insights into farmer’s operations that will help them participate in emerging markets like carbon, other ecosystem services markets, and sustainably produced commodities.
Client focuses on supporting the profitability and resiliency of farmers. It also protects farmer’s precious natural resources. This will help farmers to maintain their businesses in long term.
Client helps farmers to evaluate, estimate and develop services such as Carbon Removal. Farmers better their share in services markets by improving their accessibility to ecosystem services markets.
Farmers and ag retailers join the client community as it brings value – including the opportunity to share things work for them, understand more about new technologies and talk with experienced leaders across the agricultural landscape. When farmers work with our client, they have the opportunity to learn new things while sharing their own learnings with the people making an impact.
The client partners with farmers and ag retailers moving agronomy forward through cutting edge ag sustainability work. Shows all the retailers details area specific.
Articles are written to showcase industry insights, accomplishments with partners in sustainable practices.
Farmers are eligible to enroll if their tillage is reduced or no till and/or added cover crops to cropping system like corn, soybeans, wheat and cotton (in rotation)
Carbon Survey: - The initial 2022 carbon offer has closed but sign up to be notified of future opportunities. Carbon sequestration practices pay with the client.
This project is developed in Kentico 12 MVC to leverage the content management features like Widgets, Page Templates and Common Widgets. Advantage of using Kentico content management system is to enable the content update functionality by users with ease without rebuilding the entire application. Application is deployed in Azure DevOps to leverage the advanced features like CI/CD and key vault.
Goals & Challenges
The goal of the project is to provide effective relation between Retailer and Farmers by means of effective carbon survey management and timely notifications.
Challenges are as following:
- To build a loosely coupled application with common components that can be used across the projects.
- All the content on the web pages should be editable and manageable by the content editor.
- SSO integration
- Inbound and Outbound integrations with in-house applications
- Client chooses Ray Business Technologies (RBT) to address their specific needs to achieve their goals and compete among competitors. RBT has developed several mission critical Kentico applications.
- Used Kentico 12 MVC CMS to build the websites, Kentico is a leading provider of Content Management Solution, empowering enterprises to quickly build and deploy the solutions.
- Used agile methodology. Delivered Minimum Viable Product (MVP) initially and added remaining features in the next sprints
- Content editors have the ability to manage the multilingual content using the Kentico admin interface
- Website configuration for APIs and services are managed in Settings application
- The new website comes with a rich responsive design that works across all mobile devices and desktops.
- The new website has enabled the client to manage its marketing and to fine tune content and functionality to improve the dealer and consumer engagement.
- The new website built with Kentico, provides great user experience to get information on various products orders and schedule deliveries on daily or weekly basis as per the need of consumers.
About Ray Business Technologies
Ray Business Technologies is a Global Information Technology (IT) Services and Solutions company. We are a CMMI Level 3 company, providing cutting-edge IT Solutions to Enterprises worldwide, enabling them to utilize available resources effectively and manage the operations. Our excellent team of Technology Professionals work with enterprise clients in North America, Latin America, Australia, Europe, Middle East and Asia.