Kentico Content Analysis & Migration
Kentico 11 Content Management System supports unlimited website possibilities. Which means, that it has lot of options and multiple ways to edit a page template. The Kentico CMS enables organizations to manage heterogeneous content from local, social and global locations. The careful Content Analysis is a important part for a successful migration. Ray Business Technologies has years of experience in Data Analysis for diversified verticals across globe.
Raybiztech being familiar with classic data analysis methods, Qualitative and Quantitative, is equally capable in advanced data analysis, such as:
- Predictive Modeling including driver analysis
- Cluster Analysis
- Perceptual Mapping
Raybiztech deploy experienced Business Analyst to analyze the data, which is extremely important for preparation for application migration. These Business Analysts explore for any flawed logic and understand the content by looking at reports, UI, tables, relationships, fields and duplicate data.
Kentico migration needs an experienced team to complete the process of moving it from one application/version or system to another, preferably without disrupting active business processes and activities. Once the migration is completed, the company processing uses the new application or system. Raybiztech understand necessary business drivers that ask enterprises to migrate data, including:
- Upgrade to newer advanced version
- Moving to a new system
- Deployment of a new operating or application system
- Mergers, Acquisitions causing systems change
- Server or storage technology replacement or upgrade
- Database schemas and structure changes
- Workload balancing or other performance-related tuning
Raybiztech approaches Kentico Migration systematically and ensures that there are no business discontinuity during migration.
- Get the report on existing content
- Segment content according to business needs
- Analyze the new site architecture
- Map the content to new site
- Gap analysis
- Prepare custom module or script for migration
Raybiztech has over 10 years of experience on Kentico CMS migration and has the largest Kentico developer team in the world.