What is Sitecore? Raybiztech explains key benefits of Sitecore
Raybiztech answers the most popular question on Google, “What is Sitecore?”
What is Sitecore? Google asked, Raybiztech answers
Raybiztech is a leading Sitecore partner and thought leader, Google search trends often are “what is Sitecore?” Let us explain sitecore.
Sitecore is often explained as a Content Management System (CMS). While partner rate it highly as a Web Content Management (WCM) platform in their Partner Magic Quadrants in last several years constantly. But Sitecore is more than just CMS or WCMS. Sitecore has more features and benefits. So, we put down Sitecore’s definition of the ‘Customer Experience Platform (CXP)’.
Sitecore Create personalised digital experiences quickly
- Sitecore helps to take your web application to market quicker using the Sitecore Experience Accelerator (SXA).
- Sitecore Experience Commerce combines content and commerce to increase conversion through personalization and focus on customers.
- Sitecore provides a solid foundation to execute the full spectrum of digital marketing cycles.
Sitecore creates unique experiences for your users, also tracks and tweaks itself to improve conversions.
- Tracking & Analytics
- Building marketing campaigns
- Content Optimization
- Gaining a single view of individual customers
- Relevant content to help build engagement
- Timely offers to increase conversion rates
- Social media for greater reach and amplification
- Easy enrolment to assets like newsletters and whitepapers
- Automating users/customers’ tasks
Seize the sales opportunity to modern-day customer – Sitecore is highly adoptable across mobiles, and handheld devices