How to add E-Commerce Featured Products Options in Kentico 8 CMS
To display special offers, best-selling, seasonal-sellings to your customers featured products panel is the best way to do so. Eventhough, Customers look to narrow down all the products in to Categories, Product options etc. At first when a customer lands on a E-Commerce website they look for special offers on the site, when you add featured products the customer can easily notice them on your site and there by increases your sales and conversions.
Note:Whatever you do your ultimate Goal should be to boost your sales. So, if you have not added pagination and sorting, Product options add them, they are one of the very important features of E-Commerce that reduces the customer task in finding the product.
Now, let us discuss about adding featuared product in kentico 8 CMS.
Adding Featured Product in Kentico 8 CMS:
- Log in to Kentico CMS DESK.
- Go to content management then select Documents and Pages.
- Select the design tab!
- Here you can view featured products web part and configure your own properties.
- For Adding Featured Products Go to E-commerce and select products.
- You can view list of all products here.
- For example, let us now consider adding 'Dell Xps 15z’ as the featured product.
- Click on edit pencil, under the title 'Status' change the public status to 'Feataured' and Click Save.
- Now you can view ‘dell xps 15z’ in the featured products on live site.
For further clarification, we had demonstrated this on a demo site. You can watch this video below.