How to create custom Form Layouts in Kentico 8 CMS
The only way we could get feedback, quires or any direct information from our clients is through contact forms. Not only this, they are also a way to improve our sales, ROI and converts our website visitors into customers. Because every ones ultimate goal is to increase selling rate and generate leads, keeping this in mind, Kentico 8 CMS has added a very easy way to integrate custom layout for forms.
Kentico made it quite an easy were the users even without knowing programming knowledge can also create these contact forms. So, now, let us know how to create custom layouts for forms in Kentico 8.
Create Custom Layout forms in Kentico 8:
- As usual, log in to Kentico CMS Desk and head over to Content Management.
- Then select the option ‘Forms’ from the list of options.
- Now select the option ‘New Form’ to create your form.
- Then enter the details of the required fields it asks and Save it.
- Now, Drag Down Desired components and configure your own properties as per the requirements.
- Go to ‘Layout’ Tab and Select the option ‘Use custom Layout’ and then customize the layout of form according to your requirement with the available properties.
- After adding all the desired custom properties click the save button.
- Now Select Documents and Pages and select desired page to show forms.
- Select form name configure you properties.
- Now click save and Check your Custom layout form in live page.
For more detailed information on how to add custom layouts for forms in Kentico 8 you can check out our video below.