Kentico EMS Marketing - Email Marketing Quick Start Guide
Email marketing defined as using of email communication to increase awareness, generating leads and build relationships with prospective and existing customers. It is one tactic used as part of a larger campaign designed to build relationships and engage buyers. Email marketing is not spamming customers without their permission or any consideration to the relevancy of the message.
Techniques of Email marketing :
- Start with existing customer and contact lists.
- Personalize email messages based on contact fields like name and company.
- Consider both the times of day and week that you execute your email campaigns to maximize open and read percentages.
- Ensure readability by proofing the campaign in several different email readers
- Review email for any content that may set off SPAM filters.
- Create personalized email templates for your sales team and experiment with different calls to action.
- Establish a standard set of emails that covers communication in the different stages of the buying process.
- Include more advanced segmentation that combines online behaviors with demographic data.