Using Windows Azure Mobile Services to Cloud-Enable your iOS Apps
Windows Azure Mobile Services is a Windows Azure service offering designed to make it easy to create highly-functional mobile apps using Windows Azure. Mobile Services brings together a set of Windows Azure services that enable backend capabilities for your apps.
Windows Azure Services :
- Mobile Services provides the following backend capabilities in Windows Azure to support your apps.
- Client libraries support mobile app development on various devices, including Windows 8,Windows Phone 8, iPhone, and iPad.
- Simple provisioning and management of tables for storing app data.
- Integration with notification services to deliver push notifications to your app.
- Integration with well-known identity providers for authentication.
- Granular control for authorizing access to tables.
- Supports scripts to inject business logic into data access operations.
- Integration with other cloud services.
- Supports the ability to scale a mobile service instance.
- Service monitoring and logging.
Ref: Technet @ Microsoft.com