Kentico EMS Marketing - Campaign Quick Start Guide
A campaign is a specific, defined series of activities used in marketing a new or changed produce or service. An effective marketing campaign will shape your customers image of your company in a positive manner. Successful online marketing campaigns are based on a set of goals that are driven by conversions. Campaigns are not random emails or communications to customers.They are well planned and thought out ways of engaging customers based on a set of defined goals.
Techniques of campaign:
- Develop a marketing plan that contains measurable campaign goals.
- Identify campaign based conversions.
- Define lead scores based on campaign activities.
- Determine a score threshold that will indicate a sales ready lead.
- A/B test any campaign landing pages.
- Assign lead scores based on rules assigned to campaign activity such as the online behaviors of anonymous and known visitors
- Set up alerts for the sales when certain lead score thresh holds are met.
- Explore multiple scoring scenarios to gain greater insights into a leads level of interest in different products or campaigns.
- A/B split test campaign banners
- Optimize traffic sources to get the most out of well performing sources