Kentico CMS Integration Guide
The main idea of the Integration bus module is to provide developers with the opportunity to integrate Kentico CMS with third party systems like CRMs or ERPs. The integration means synchronization of objects and documents in both directions. The data exchange is ensured by so called connectors. A connector is a common .NET class that needs to be implemented by a developer.
Integration Topics covered in this guide:
- Related settings
- Integration bus management UI
- Enabling the sample integration connector
- Main idea
- Outgoing tasks (direction from Kentico CMS)
- Incoming tasks (direction into Kentico CMS)
- Creating a connector class
- Implementation of outbound direction
- Implementation of inbound direction
- Creating a custom subscription class
- Important types - provides information about data types that you will have to work with during your custom implementation.
- Database model - contains a database diagram and explanation of database tables used by the module.
About Ray Business Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Ray Business Technologies Pvt Ltd, is a global Information Technology (IT) Services and Solutions company. Raybiztech offers comprehensive end-to-end IT Services for Business Application Development & Maintenance, Enterprise Solutions, Testing & Quality Assurance, Embedded Systems, Cloud Computing and IT Infrastructure Management to organizations in the Banking & Financial Services, Insurance & Healthcare, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, Distribution & Logistics, Media & Entertainment, Leisure & Travel, Communication, Energy & Utilities, Federal Government verticals and Independent Software Vendors. Raybiztech's innovative IT Solutions in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Enterprise Portals and Content Management (EPCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Enterprise Mobility including Product Development and Life-Cycle Support, have resulted in significant strategic and cost advantage for their clients worldwide.
Raybiztech is now leading the way in powering next-generation enterprises with its Cloud, Mobility, Big Data and Social Media solutions. Our excellent team of Technology Professionals work with enterprise clients in North America, Latin America, Australia, Europe, Middle East and Asia.