Beware of Fake Job Offers
At Raybiztech, Integrity is of utmost importance and there is no compromise made on the quality of human resources employed in our company. Keeping in line with the overall virtue of gathering the best of human resources for the functioning, Raybiztech does not entertain payment of any kind from candidates for employment.
We receive a number of complaints from candidates who have posted their resumes in employment websites and they are offered employment at Raybiztech that require payment of cash or into specified bank accounts. Note that these are fake job offers and Raybiztech does not hold any responsibility.
Some common attributes of these fake job offer emails are:
- They come from public email ids
- They claim to come from Raybiztech or some such non-existent organization but claiming to carry the name of 'Raybiztech'.
- They ask for cash or call for cash deposit into a designated bank account
- To make the offer seem authentic, the email will call for submission of 'qualification documents', 'experience certificate', photographs, etc.
- The emails will contain numerous apparent grammar and spelling errors.
- Often, the contact address, phone numbers given in the email are non-existent and false.
In case you or any of your friends or acquaintances receives such mails, please do not pay/deposit money. These mails must be ignored and reported SPAM.
But in the event there was already a payment made, please lodge a complaint with the nearest police station so that necessary action can be taken against the imposters.
Some of our requirements are announced using advertisements and web banners in leading publications and portals across the globe. Our advertisement will be unique with our logo, a Raybiztech email ID for response and the URL of the career site carried in it.
If you encounter any suspicious mail, advertisements or persons who offer jobs at Raybiztech, please do let us know regarding the same so that we may avoid any association with such entities. Please send the details to: [email protected]
Considering the technical feasibility of receiving spoofed emails, candidates are requested to take due care to validate the authenticity of the source of the email. Ray Business Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will not accept any liability for the actions of candidates on spoofed mails / communication. Queries, if any including request for authentication of job offers, may be addressed to [email protected] or you may also connect with Ray Business Technologies Pvt. Ltd. HR Department on the +91-40-23118011/22.